Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time to reconnect...

Since Carter's initial website is expired (and I was too busy to re-subscibe) I thought I would take my best friends approach and start this blog. I'll promise to update it atleast monthly. That sounds like a daunting task, I know. To actually commit to finding time once a month to update everyone about our lives! All I can do is try. Maybe I'll make that my New Year's Resolution? Aren't those made to be broken?! Just kidding, I'll really try to keep it up.



Well, the year is starting out great. Carter has been sick all week with something that I really shouldn't go into detail about. Let's just say Matt and I have had to tag team on changing his diaper like every 20 minutes. He's starting to show signs of impovement though. He laughs now every time he 'makes noises'. He is ALL boy, right?



Our jobs are both going well. Although we thought we'd come back to work from Christmas break all refreshed and motivated, but that didn't really happen. That's ok, what does keep us motivated is that we both now have 3 weeks of vacation!



That is about all that is going on in our world. We hope that everyone had a great holiday and the wish you a happy and healthy new year!

2 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

YEA!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Trust me, you'll probably blog more than you think..it's addicting!! I will call you and help you do the slide show and video! Love you!!

Crazycarmella said...

Where's the video???