Oooooh these are EXCELLENT!!! The first shot is classic! GREAT JOB!! How old was the baby?? She is so tiny and sweet!!!I love the Jack Johnson playing....Do you know I use to go by his house all the time on the North Shore??? Hmmm..those were the days......
OMG...I can't believe you lived that close to him!!! I'm sooo jealous. I love him! By the way, the little girl was only 2 1/2 weeks old.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oooooh these are EXCELLENT!!! The first shot is classic! GREAT JOB!! How old was the baby?? She is so tiny and sweet!!!
I love the Jack Johnson playing....Do you know I use to go by his house all the time on the North Shore??? Hmmm..those were the days......
OMG...I can't believe you lived that close to him!!! I'm sooo jealous. I love him! By the way, the little girl was only 2 1/2 weeks old.
Post a Comment