I know there are a lot of new posts here, but I'm trying to catch up from not posting anything in a long time. Here are some new pics of Carter. Him and Zula are starting to get along and play together. It's sooo cute to watch them!
He is getting so big, I won't be able to pick him up and he'll probably outrun me too. Does he have poop on the ball? Please clean him up when I arrive in August. Geez....
2 comments:
Hee hee.... I got to see these before they were posted!! FUN! I absolutely love that first shot and the ones with Zula are CLASSIC!!
He is getting so big, I won't be able to pick him up and he'll probably outrun me too. Does he have poop on the ball? Please clean him up when I arrive in August. Geez....
Calida
Post a Comment