Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Newest Brungardt!!

Yes, this is an introduction to our newest little peanut!!!  If you have not heard, we are expecting a new little baby in April.  Carter will be a big brother and I'm sure no matter if it is a boy or a girl, he will be one of those protective older brothers.  I am only 11 weeks right now and in the full swing of morning sickness.  This part is not so much fun, but it's just part of the job.  

Carter has been talking up a storm and really tries to say any word we say (so it's time to be careful!).  He is full out running now too.  I'm not someone who would ever use one of those leashes for kids, but I know where the idea came from.  =)    



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! can't wait to find out what you're having!

Crazycarmella said...

YEA!!!!! What a cute litte peanut!! I feel the same way about the leash thing.....I saw one the other day that was a monkey backpack???

PS I get my sonogram on Wednesday!!! I hope you start feeling better soon!!!!

Goobs said...

Thanks! I can't wait to find out what this little peanut is either. The doc actually gave me some anti-nausea meds!!! Good luck on Wednesday, Jess!