We got the opportunity to go to one of Chantz's soccer tournaments and we had a great time. Chantz played great and they were so exciting to watch. Carter now wants to play 'carcer ba'. It was nice to hang out with the family and have a sleepover. Check out Chantz's moves!
4 comments:
Jaime,
I absolutely love that pic of Carter in the lawn chair- you are great at capturing him. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I enjoy all your photos too. Grace was a super cute bumblebee!
Grandpa and I talked about it and we think it will be a sweet little girl but if we are wrong we will welcome a nice little boy too. All is good here and getting settled in. So good to be in Az. again. Love you all. Grandpa and Grandma
Hi, grandpa said I forgot to say the pictures were so nice and we enjoyed seeing the little cousins playing and enjoying each other. Love you.
Post a Comment