The baby was cooperating today and was very proud of what it had to show us. Carter will be having a baby brother! Everything looked the way it should despite looking a little alien-like in the pictures. Sorry to Matt's side as this will make the sixth boy and no girls. I guess we all just want to make sure the Br...dt name gets passed down. =) We will be taking boy name suggestions. We need to be thinking of this now since Carter didn't have a name for three days and we feel kind of bad about that, so keep leaving comments. We loved seeing all the comments! Thanks sooo much for participating. That was so fun for us!
3 comments:
YEA!!!! My mom always says she loved having two little boys(before the rest of the crew came along). You're going to have so much fun!
Hmmmm..... I'll have to think on the name.... Yea!
Xx
Auntie Jes
So excited for you guys, that is great about a little bro for Carter. They will be the best of buds!!!
Love ya all,
Heidi
Congrats sis! Carter will have so much fun with his new little brother. We couldn't be more happy and excited for you guys. I have always seen you with boys. ;-) lots of love and I love the name... Carson, Hunter, Brice, Jaden... just to give you some ideas.
Big hugs. The Elkins
Post a Comment