Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AT THE POLLS AGAIN? PLEASE TAKE PART!

Hi everyone!  We have our sonogram on Monday and hopefully the baby is cooperating so that we can find out what flavor we are having.  So, I was hoping to take a poll to see what the consensus is, if you think we are having a BOY or a GIRL...

Please leave comments because we did this for Carter and it is part of his baby book and everyone knows, what you do for one you have to do for the other.  =)  Thanks everyone.  We will let you all know on Tuesday whether or not the baby decides to be shy or not.  We are so excited!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl!!!!! Carter needs a baby sister.

Anonymous said...

well, I certainly VOTE for a girl, but I can see you being a mom of many boys.....yep, as I envision it, I can see Carter having a baby brother and loving it.

Anonymous said...

Hope it is a girl, but my vote is for boy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nana envisions another beautiful baby boy. You two just seem like "boy" parents. A sweet baby girl would be wonderful, too!

Anonymous said...

Girl!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think it's a girl!

Anonymous said...

Boy.

Anonymous said...

Marilyn and I took a vote and twins won!! :-)

Anonymous said...

that was DAD with the twins vote....more fun :-)

Heidi said...

My gut is telling me a boy, but who knows, a girl would be great too!!!

Goobs said...

Sorry, guys, we already know it's not twins (thank goodness!). =)

Anonymous said...

We still say twins!!! If K-State beats Nebraska then I will were purple, however if we win Carter must wear a Nebraska cap and shirt, deal? DAD

buster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
buster said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We both are thinking a boy. It would be nice to have a little girl in the family. Having 5 BEAUTIFUL grandsons now is wonderful. We love them so much. I can see Carter wanting a little brother. Just want a healthly baby.
Mom and Dad Brungardt

Anonymous said...

Aunt Robyn thinks it is a girl!!!

Anonymous said...

It's a girl!!! Sorry Jaime....you just need to experience both!! And I have lots of cloths to get rid of...
Love ya!! xoxo
Aunt Sheri

Aunt Jan said...

Little Jamie I think your having a little boy. But whatever the baby is it will so lucky to join your little family. hugs Aunt Jan

Goobs said...

Thanks to everyone for leaving comments!!! You all should do this more often. We had no idea so many people actually logged on. =)