Sunday, January 25, 2009

BIG NEWS IN THE BRUNO HOUSE!!

Carter slept in his big boy bed for TWO nights in a row without getting out of bed until 7:30am!!!!  We've been prepping him for about a month now and he had noooo problem settling into his new bed.  We couldn't be happier with the new baby on the way, he is doing great with this transition so far!  I think having his cousin's sleeping in HIS bed last weekend helped.  =)

5 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

WOW! What a big boy!!! Great job Carter James!!!! Hmmmmm.... I don't think I'm going to try this with James for a looooooong time!! I'm scared!!!

Toni just potty trained and put Tyla(her 2 year old) in a big girls bed.....I'm so not ready....

Heidi said...

Way to go Carter!! You are such a big boy! Tell your Mom and Dad hi from the Kruglet's!

A Gilmore Girls Fan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for ordering cookies!!! You are SO sweet! We might be coming through KS when we drive to Co this summer..... we might just have to deliver your cookies in person!!! YEA!

Goobs said...

That would be AWESOME. You know I am going to hold you to that now! Can't believe you are driving, but know you have a place to stay here in Kansas!