Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Celebration!

Thank you sooooo much for making us feel so special.  I believe every baby should be celebrated in one way or another and this was such a nice way to do it.  The BBQ was awesome with incredible food (as always!).  Thanks again!
 I loved that we got to see you all once again and hope we can do it again soon. 
I don't know, Sheri looks a little further along than me!  =)


Too cute!  What a good Daddy!

4 comments:

Jes said...

So so so so nice!!! You look awesome Jaim.......We need to rub bellies for good luck!!!!

I love you!!! I promise I'm trying to call.....I have so much to do!!

The Stoughton Family said...

i'm glad you got a party for baby #2! i agree that each baby needs to be celebrated! that's why we're celebrating and buying a new crib! =) at least that's what i'll say to make me feel better about buying a second crib. =) i can't wait to see your new little guy! less than a week away!!!!!

TN Living said...

LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Dad and Marilyn say.....Wow how cute, cannot wait to hold him. Love your site and all the new pics. See you all soon.