Ok, so I haven't been on the front side of a camera in months so I had no photos to show of the new baby belly. Not that I needed to prove it to anyone that I am really pregnant, but this may be the last time so needed some pictures. Then, against my better judgement I am deciding to post them. BRAVE!! Only doing this because a few people have requested it (my sister and best friend mainly so they better be happy!). So here it is at 8 months pregnant...


6 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!!! You look GORGEOUS!!! (I know you think I'm saying that because I love you...which I do..... but honestly, you look awesome!!!!) I love the pic. with the blocks...Sooooooo cute!
We're almost there!!! Thank the LORD!!!!!!!
PS My induction date is set for the 9th!!!! Yikes!
Cannot believe our kiddos will be only TWO days apart! Why are you not closer??! =(
Love the block pic, especially! Your belly is so cute. Mine, not so much. My induction date is the 20th - why do WE not live closer?!
I know! You're only 2 1/2 hours away and I still can't get my butt down there! =)
Those look great. You are braver than me though, taking a pic of the naked belly. Mine was too scary, and I think is now even more scary.
WOW - so beautiful Jamie. Well done!!! Super impressed. You will be taking my belly pics if & when we have a 3rd. LOL
Lots of love - Big Sis Mis
Post a Comment