Monday, April 6, 2009

Last Day as an Only Child



Carter and I played all morning and he was in a super great mood.  He made me sing and dance with him through almost an entire cd of songs!  I'm surprised at myself for having the energy!  This will be nice to remember when we bring home the competition and he knows he's no longer the only top dog.  

4 comments:

Noelle Allison said...

we'll be praying for a safe arrival! can't wait to see pictures of little brudder!

Love,
Noelle

Jenny said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see him!

Jes said...

He is going to LOVE being a big brother!!!!!

Are you ready??? I'm NOT!!!!!!

Love you honey!! I'll be thinking of you!!!

The Stoughton Family said...

I'm so glad he loves his new baby brother! I hope that love continues after the newness wears off! It gives me hope that Sawyer will enjoy his little sis coming this summer!