Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pretty pics...

Ok, so I've gone a little crazy today with the posts, but I can't help myself!  I have a new subject to take pictures of!  Also, here is a link to a website where you can view and download (in full resolution) all our family pictures from April (so far).

http://gallery.me.com/brungardt#100135  (note: you may have to download firefox to view these photos) 








5 comments:

The Stoughton Family said...

my goodness you're a great photographer! these pictures are awesome!!! and your son is adorable! i can't wait to come over again and see you all!

Jes said...

Oh Jaime......... These are really good......How precious is he???? I can't wait to meet him

Heidi said...

Jaime- I absolutely love the pics that you took. Congrats on the arrival of Gavin- he is soooo precious. I bet Carter it thrilled to have a little brother to take care of and teach all sorts of things!
Tell Matt congrats for us also. Lots of love, The Kruglet's

Katie D said...

The pics look great, and you were right, the basket is really cute.

Joe, Sheri, Hannah & Casey said...

Love all the pics....you did an awesome job. I can't believe how much he looks like Carter. So beautiful. xoxo
Sheri