Sunday, August 23, 2009

Good Weekend...

We had a pretty good weekend with no particular plans and it turned out great. First, Matt disappeared with Carter and my camera and somehow I ended up with these photos on my camera. I'm not even going to ask... =)

Then we had some friends (my office mate at work) over Sat. night and they have a little one about two months older than Gavin. We hung out and played some Wii after the kiddos went to bed. So fun!

Sunday we tried to have a lazy day, but I had to take pictures in the morning and then we went to play putt putt in the afternoon. Carter now loves golf! He was super cute b/c he kept putting the ball right next to the hole and hitting it in. =)






2 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

Fun!!! Fun! I want to come!

I see Gavin is as big as your friend's 6 month old?? Ha!

Nana said...

Love all the new pictures! You have two really sweet fellas.