Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gavin's 9 Months!

Simply can't believe only 3 more short months until he's a year old.  Crazy how time flies when you're having fun!  He's crawling now and getting into EVERYTHING he can.  Totally bugs big brother when he comes near any of 'his' toys.  Suppose that will only get worse.  Gavin wants to eat everything we have too.  He's definitely not a picky eater.  He's 20.0 lbs (45%), 29 in. (75%), and his HC is 17 3/4 (45%).  So he's tall and skinny, but he you wouldn't know it due to all his rolls!  He babbles a lot and says mamama and dadada but I don't think he knows what he's saying.  I believe mama was his first word though!! ;-)









4 comments:

jess said...

What beautiful pictures! He is a doll! It's so wierd...He doesn't look skinny at all...Hmmm?? I love that he's talking. Eli doesn't say anything but 'OOOOOOO'. I want him to say MA MA! His eyes and lips had me at hello! Watch out girls!

jes said...

(Gavin's eyes and lips)

Paula said...

He is so handsome!!!

Aunt Robyn said...

What a cutie! Give him lots of kisses from Aunt Robyn!