Thursday, May 13, 2010

Planes, Trains and Automobiles...

We finally went on a family vacation!  We flew to Phoenix to visit Grandma Mar and Grandpa Lar!  We had a blast.  The airplane rides were a little challenging with a fussy baby who wouldn't sleep and a sleep deprived 3 year old, but we survived.  At one point I looked up and everyone in the airplane was glaring at us and we had all the stuardists (I know I spelled that wrong...) in our aisle trying to calm Carter down, but oh well.  It happens...=)  
Here's Carter pointing out the oranges for Grandpa to pick.

Feeding the ducks.

Grandma!

Matt and I slipped away for a night away from the kiddos and stayed in a fancy hotel.  Honestly, we were in bed by 8:30 and the next morning after breakfast we took a nap!  How sad are we?!

Got to ride on several choo choo's which Carter thought was just the best ever.  =)

Then we went to a zoo and got to see some really cool animals, but Carter's favorite was the sharks.

The goats were HUNGRY!