Saturday, July 31, 2010

Motherload of Posts...


Ok, so I haven't updated this in a long long time and a lot has happened so this post is going to be HUGE!  Enjoy the pics...=)

To start out, Carter had swim lessons and had a blast.


And Gavin would munch on blueberries during Carter's lessons...


We went to the dinosaur exhibit at Union Station and now the boys are way into dinosaurs.




Happy belated 4th of July

Camping/Boating with the B Family...sooo much fun!




Breakfast at the campground.



Gavin and Emily sharing nicely.

Chantz getting attacked by his sister.

Carter being goofy.


Playing in the rain on a hot day...so much fun!








And Gavin lovin' on his sock monkey this morning...too cute.

3 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

Thank you! Thank you! for the photos!!! Gavin looks HUGE!!!! I LUV that last pic of him. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

Katie D said...

What a bunch of cuties.

Paula said...

Looks like a super fun summer!! Gavin's picture of a saggy bottom is so cute....I love the stage..everything is fun and new!