Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2010 Benefit for the Angels

The 2010 Benefit for the Angels went off again this year without a hitch.  Cannot explain how much love I have for this group of people.  Everyone from the president of the foundation, to the highly entertaining live band (7th Heaven, who is ROCKIN') and the infamous Colin Farrell want to see a cure for Angelman's syndrome just as much as my sister and I do.   And, let me tell you, from what I heard last weekend it is sooooooo close!!!

The night was filled with hope, joy and just a general sense of 'let's put on our dancin' shoes'!  It was an evening of fine dining, a meet and greet with Colin Farrell and a silent auction (with many fascinating items not to keep silent about!).  This is one event that I look forward to now every year and I hope that they keep inviting me back.  I cannot pray enough that the cure is found for this rare disease and with this group of people, I fully believe it is inevitable!!!  Thanks again for having me and my wonderful cohort, Nancy capture this event for you!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - jaime, you are one amazing lady and I am blessed to have you as my sister. Thank you so much for all you are and all you do. These pics are just amazing and I have tears running. I love you doll!!!!

Paula said...

Once again you did a fantastic job!!! The pictures are beautiful and captured the night. Chris and I hope to be there next year!!!