First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BABY GAVIN!!!!!! Simply cannot believe he is already 2!!! He officially turned 2 a couple mornings ago when he threw the biggest fit ever! I'll still keep him though. =) We love you so much Gavin!
Then we had a hail storm that totally destroyed our roof. Looks like we get a new one!!!
Carter, terrified of the super loud noise, but later proud of his enormous ice ball!
Then I got to go visit my sis in TN and meet the newest addition of her family, Ella. She is so sweet and such a cutie! Miss her already.
Me getting lovin' from my newest niece!
My buddy Owen, such a handsome little man!
Couldn't ask for a better shot, right?!!! Love it and my little miss Peyton looking gorgeous!!!
Then it was off to Florida for an anniversary trip (2 1/2 years in the making)! I met Matt in Florida where we spent four amazing kid-free days on the beach, parasailing, kayaking, shell collecting, walking the pier, shopping, getting massages (and manicures and pedicures, but don't let Matt know I told anyone he did that!!! Ha), and just enjoying eachother's company. =) Missed the kiddos like crazy, but it was good for us to do that. They had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa B and their cousin Ryan. So much fun that when we got them in the car to go home Carter asked when we were going back to Grandma and Grandpa's house! Don't think they even knew we were gone! Thanks guys for keeping them and showing them how much you love them! =)
Yes, it felt like a Corona commercial!
We will miss those sunsets...


2 comments:
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN!!!!!!! How could you be two already?! Such an adorable boy! We love you!
Second, Crazy hail storm! I've never seen ice balls like that!
Third, Congrats Auntie and Missy! What a cutie!!!! I'm so glad you got to go see your sister!
And last, but not least.....SO awesome you and Matt got away! What beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun!
Next trip.....GERMANY!
Miss and love you SO much!!!! You've been a busy Momma! I'm glad you took the time to blog! I love seeing your family and your beautiful face! Muh!
Jess- You are soooo sweet! I miss you too and I would love love love to come to Germany. Have to start planning that... =)
Post a Comment