So, Memorial Day weekend was spent building this puppy. Thank God that the brother in law drove 4 hours with his family to come help!!! They spent sun-up to sun-set building most of it. Then Matt and I finished it up this weekend. The slide itself can lead to a divorce but we managed through it. =)
The cousins (minus one b/c he decided to sleep till 11!) ;-)
Tada!!! The whole shibang!
The kiddos LOVE it and I think it will make for a fun summer!


5 comments:
I am so proud of the both of you. It looks great! We had a blast! The kids look like they love it too!
AWESOME!!!! SO much fun! That is a neat swingset...Where did you get it?? I can see them playing for hours on that! LOVE that last shot! Pure joy!
P.S. Is Gavin's hair thick? It looks super thick....Poor Eli still has wispy baby hair!
The swing set came from Costco. I swear we single handedly keep that place in business! His hair is pretty thick and wild. =)
that is quite impressive! any change they may move to NC as well? the boys look so excited!
Post a Comment