Monday, August 1, 2011

Bald is beautiful

Some good news!  The size of the tumor has decreased 25%!!!!!!!!!  She is doing amazingly well for all that she's been through so far.  2nd round of chemo is done and can see the light at the end of the tunnel for radiation.  Will know more in a couple months after the chemo and radiation clear her body.  The PETscan will reveal if there is any cancer left.  Keep the prayers coming and thank you to all who have already been praying for her.
(Mom-hope you don't mind the post.  You look awesome and I wanted to share!)

5 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

Bald is sooooooooo beautiful! What a beautiful photograph. So happy Mom is doing great!!! All my love!

Heidi said...

I think your Mom looks absolutely beautiful!! Still sending lots of love and prayers your way- and to the whole family!!! Are you guys coming to Meghan's wedding?? Hope so, would love to see you, Matt, and those beautiful little boys.
Love ya,
Heidi

Paula said...

Gorgeous!! Glad for the good news!!! BIG HUGS for our family and MANY prayers!!!

Robyn said...

I am so excited for the good report. Hang in there!

Mom said...

I don't mind the post at all. I kind of like the bald head anyway. It will be something to look at later and say "remember when...".

Love ya,
Mom