Friday, October 21, 2011

Remember when...

Remember when Mom called and told me she had lung cancer...remember when all of her hair fell out...remember when she was sick...

I am completely elated with joy to report that Mom is now cancer free!!!!  After two awful rounds of chemo, 30 some days of radiation, carotid artery surgery and a lot of fighting, Mom is now in COMPLETE remission!  

Thank you to all who prayed for Mom and our family in this time.  God is good.





4 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

Alleluia! Praise the Lord!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family! Love you Momma Gubbles!!!!

Robyn said...

Words cannot explain it. We are so happy for all of you.

Heidi said...

Such excellent news, prayers are answered!!! So happy for your whole family and your Mom!!!!

Mom said...

What a nice surprise to see your message, Jaime. Thank you and thanks to all of our wonderful family and friends for all your prayers and well wishes. I couldn't have fought that battle without them.