Some of you know and some may not, but I have left my full-time job with Bayer. There are several reasons, but most of all I have wanted to be able to stay home with the kiddos since Carter was born and now I finally get to. The last three weeks have been wonderful getting to know my boys even better. They really are amazing kids! Any family who has parents who work full time can tell you life is hectic. I felt like we were constantly rushing the kids to this or that and the time we did get to spend at home, we were doing chores to catch up on all the housework, etc. We barely had any time to just enjoy each other. So, these last weeks have been nice and quite a bit more relaxed.
The other excitement is that I have formed by own LLC in hopes to get some work from chemical companies writing reports. At Bayer I had a lot of experience writing large residue reports and analytical reports. Many companies contract out much of their report writing due to not having enough capacity in-house to do it....so that's where I could help and I could still work from home.
That is what has been going on in our world. This transition has had it's ups and downs, but I think we are on a path to figuring it all out. I am so thankful to be able to do this and to have a husband that is so supportive. He really has been amazing! I love you, honey!
Now for some pictures. The All-Star game was in Kansas City this year, and no we did not get to go to the game ($400 tickets!), but we did go to Fan Fest which as super fun for the kids. Here's some pics from that:
There was even stuff to do outside, but due the heat (DEATH VALLEY) we didn't do much of that. =)




1 comment:
I'm so very happy for you my dear friend! You deserve to stay home! I'm so excited for you and your family and your new way of life!
I love you!!!!!!
Post a Comment