Visit at the Seyer's! And sooo nice to spend time with the Elkin's cousins too! Nothing but fun fun fun here. The boys were in heaven with all the toys. I think they probably spent a total of 20 hours or something on that four wheeler! And guns, well let's just say they are hooked and want a bee bee gun for Christmas.
A day at the river with the gang. Thanks Uncle Stanley for taking us on the boat! Sooo much fun!
Then it was off to St. Louis for us. A visit to the Arch was first on the list. Here are the boys being goofy as usual.
Grant's Farm was a must too. Great park!
At the Budweiser Stables where the Clydesdale's live Carter found a horse with his name, but he wasn't in his stable at the time.
Probably the most beautiful stables I've ever seen.
And of course it was a must to tour the brewery which was also very nice.
The Magic House in St. Louis let's the kids play play play! Sooo fun and fun for us too to play with them. They could build stuff, pretend to be a veterinarian, grocery shop, be a banker and so on and so on. Very awesome place for the kiddos!
Had free tickets to a Cardinal's game so we got to go to a night game. We had some extras so the Seyer's came with us! What fun! Too bad it was the worst game in Cardinal's season yet.
We had to pack everything in on this trip and the City Museum was on the list. This was my favorite part of the trip. I can't even explain how cool this place is for kids and adults. We climbed through tunnels underground and tunnels hundreds of feet off the ground, went down countless slides (one of them being 10 stories long!) and even went of a ferris wheel that was on top of the building. Definitely a must do again!
This is Matt super high in the air!
And a nice treat at the end of a very sweaty day! Cheers!









1 comment:
I lOVE photo bombs!!!!!!! So glad you got to hang out with the fam. St. Louey is such a great city. I love Grant's Farm. I've never been to the City Museum, though. Looks awesome!
Post a Comment