Look who just happened to be driving through Kansas!! My best friend from Colorado and her three kiddos (and dog) and me with my two got together and crammed into a one bed hotel room for a night. Although tight quarters and kinda dirty, we had a great visit and it was so great to finally get our boys together (they are the same ages)! I had not seen Shayne since she was like 8 or 9 so it was great to see what a beautiful young lady she's becoming too. Love to see you all and can't wait till next time...(NOVEMBER!!!).
This one cracks me up and was so hard to get. Run Jess! Ha!
Mom, what are you doing to my hair?!!
The clan. Can you believe we all fit into one small hotel room?!
Can't just end it there. These cracked me up...
Series of Photo-BOMBS. As I was going through the pictures it just stood out how many of these happened. Too hilarious not to share!!!






4 comments:
BEST.POST.EVER.
YAY!!!!! I miss you already! Sorry I made you stay in that icky, tiny hotel room AND was a party pooper!!!!! I owe you one!
LOVE the pics. and I'm so glad you posted the photo bombs! HA! THE BEST!
AHHHHHHHH! Awesome post; what great fun! You two are tooooo cute!
I'm a very LUCKY man, look at my beautiful daughters and all my beautiful grand babies!
LOVE seeing you two together with the kiddos! Just like old times :) These pictures are pure happiness! I love it!
Post a Comment