Friday, November 15, 2013

Dropping the Ball

If you haven't noticed, I have been kind of letting this blog slip...sorry to all my dubious readers!  I know there are sooo many!  Anyway, I will attempt to catch up, but it may take a while as I am going back to work part-time.  Meaning I will be working 20 hours/week and still have no day care.  Not really sure how I'm going to do this as it seems like my days are totally filled up already.

So, here goes:  1st up...Sports

Gavin - soccer and t-ball.  Too cute!

 Best Buds!
 Carter - baseball and soccer

I got the pleasure of coaching 6-7 year old boys soccer with help from Dad and the ball boy...Gavin!  So much fun!


 Next up:  Pumpkin Patch and Halloween!





 Special Forces and Navy Seal
 Mom's scary too!
 Best Buds!

That's all for now folks! Hope you enjoyed the photo update!  =)

4 comments:

Crazycarmella said...

Thank YOU!!!! You're coaching soccer?? WOW!!!! I'm impressed!

AWESOME Halloween pictures. Uncle Devin is proud!

Goobs said...

Yes, they both HAD TO BE army dudes! Every time we see them around town in uniform, Gavin has to give them a high five! =-)

Unknown said...

Hey kid, hope this works....pics are GREAT and I really enjoyed them a lot. Now if I can just get this to work right and then maybe I can take some pics of the blog and put them on my pc and then have them printed. Wish me luck!!! DAD

Goobs said...

Good luck! It should work. =-)