Carter loves Zula so much and that situation provides us with lots of entertainment. Here is a little snippit of what we get to enjoy on a daily basis!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Brungardt Family, I LOVE the videos and pics of Carter- he is just too cute and makes me laugh. It is so funny to see them interact with the family dog- Grace absolutely loves Sierra and tries to play with her all the time. I can only imagine when she starts walking... Hope you are all doing great. Love Neil, Heidi, & Grace
So fun! Of course our kids are going to love our dogs as much as us!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Is this your new photography website???? I LOVE it!!! Way to go girl! I'm so proud of you! I'm putting it on my blog! Thanks for putting Millie on here!! You're the best!
2 comments:
Hey Brungardt Family,
I LOVE the videos and pics of Carter- he is just too cute and makes me laugh. It is so funny to see them interact with the family dog- Grace absolutely loves Sierra and tries to play with her all the time. I can only imagine when she starts walking... Hope you are all doing great.
Love Neil, Heidi, & Grace
So fun! Of course our kids are going to love our dogs as much as us!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Is this your new photography website???? I LOVE it!!! Way to go girl! I'm so proud of you! I'm putting it on my blog! Thanks for putting Millie on here!! You're the best!
Post a Comment