Saturday, March 1, 2008












I figured it might be time to add a few pics and update this thing. We are doing well. I am convinced Carter is hitting the 'terrible two's' early. His daycare even said so! I say he just knows what he wants when he wants it and can't communicate with us yet so he gets frustrated. Anyway, he is still a lot of fun and we'll keep him! =)
So, this morning we all went down to the Apple store on the Plaza and bought a laptop. I am really excited because with the purchase we get our own website. And from what I hear it is very nice. When we get it I will be checking that out for sure and I may be going strictly to that website instead of the 'about my baby' website and my 'heartstrings' website. I'll have to keep you all posted.
Anyway, the K-State vs KU game is on and I must go watch it. GO CATS!!!

1 comment:

bridal fashion by MILLIE said...

We all have to go through the terrible twos...just remember to laugh. It won't last forever!! Can't wait to see the new site!