Hi Everyone! I've decide that in the name of security it was time to change the name and url of this blog. I know that if someone really wanted to steal our identity that it could be done very easily, but better to error on the side of caution I guess. So if you have this page bookmarked, please change your bookmark if you want to be kept in the loop. It will be changed to
With that being said, I had an awesome week! I had the opportunity to go to Baltimore, MD for some training for work and lo and behold by BEST childhood FRIEND lives just two hours away. For those of you who remember NOZ from Colorado you know we were inseparable. Well, we picked up right where we left off and had a great weekend that involved a softball tournament, sunburns, archade games, lots of photo talk and even a naked photo shoot of baby. Too much fun.

More pics to come from DC and naked baby shots! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Now your're making me CRY!!!! I MISS you!!!!!
MUH!
Xx
Noz
Post a Comment