Cannot believe he's already 5 months on his way to 6. He's sooo much fun. He's blowing bubbles, squealing, giggling, playing with toys, and chatting up a storm. He's doing great at daycare and doing pretty good sleeping through the night (7:30 to 6am!). =) He absolutely adores his older brother and watches him whenever he's in the room. Carter does pretty good with him. He shows him how the toys work and puts the bink in when he thinks he needs it. (It's more like shoving it in his mouth when he's annoying Carter, but it's sweet. Hahaha)
5 comments:
AH! I want to hold and kiss and squeeze him tight!!! Isn't this age fun??? I don't know what it is but I love it!
I miss you!!!!!!!
What a cutie pie!!
I seriously can't get enough of Gavin and Carter...I love that we have kids close to the same age!!!! We need to be neighbors again!!!
Wasn't that our plan? Neighbors?! That would be so nice. At least we can keep up with eachother on our blogs! =)
SO true....I would die if we didn't have these blogs!
Post a Comment