These are awesome. What a beautiful family! Will these be your Christmas cards?P.S. You look GREAT!
Oh, you're sweet. And yes, these probably will be our Christmas cards b/c I don't forsee us getting another pic taken in the next month or two. =)
Nice pic's Jaime and yes these will be fine to x-mass. They are sure growing up fast, enjoy while they are young, time slips by way to fast!
awesome pictures! I can't believe how big the boys are! miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These are awesome. What a beautiful family! Will these be your Christmas cards?
P.S. You look GREAT!
Oh, you're sweet. And yes, these probably will be our Christmas cards b/c I don't forsee us getting another pic taken in the next month or two. =)
Nice pic's Jaime and yes these will be fine to x-mass. They are sure growing up fast, enjoy while they are young, time slips by way to fast!
awesome pictures! I can't believe how big the boys are! miss you!
Post a Comment