He's growing sooo fast. Cannot believe it has already been half of a year... He is getting to be sooo much fun! He is into EVERYTHING and isn't even mobile yet. He reminds me of a certain little girl (my niece Peyton) when it comes to something he wants, he WILL get it. =)
He loves to eat. He's my little baby bird... Loves his oatmeal and the veggies he's tried so far. His giggle just melts my heart every time I hear it. Just cannot get enough! There are a lot of pictures here, but I just couldn't help myself.
So ornery!

Love those dimples...

So handsome...



3 comments:
I know...It's so hard to believe they're half a year old uh???
He is SO beautiful. The B/W photo is perfecto!
MUH!
What a beautiful little man he is!! However there is just plain "ornery" shinning through those beautiful eyes. Tell "HI" to all from Grandpa "G" in downtown Phoenix!
Both so handsome. Can't wait to meet the little family over Christmas.
Post a Comment