'Twas the night before Chirstmas...
Santa ate all the cookies!
We spent Christmas Eve at Nana's this year where we decorated sugar cookies, ate a fabulous meal and opened gifts!
Then on Christmas Day after opening gifts, we headed off to Hays to spend some time with more family. The kids loved the fact that they had a foot of snow and could go sledding right outside of the house!
Then Grandma and Grandpa and aunts and uncles spoiled all the kids!
Silly Carter. P.S. the bruise and scratch is from a sledding accident...
Snuggling with Grandma and Grandpa is the best!
For more family photos please follow the link:
http://gallery.me.com/brungardt#100757




3 comments:
Merry Christmas, Honey! And happy birthday!
So wonderful you have so much family nearby! Looks like a very merry Christmas!
Love you!
Your boys are SO cute and getting SO big!!! LOve the pictures!!
I did want to say... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your Angel sign. I bid at the Gala, but failed. :( Seriously though, you did a BEAUTIFUL job!! Wanted you to know!!!
I added some pictures to your file from our house. Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment