Carter had his first Christmas program at school this week and he did great! They practiced for about a month and was practicing at home all the while. It was so fun to hear him singing to himself all month long and it never really got old. The video clip is a little long so don't feel like you have to watch all of it. ;-)

3 comments:
Soooooooooooooooo cute! I wish James had a Christmas program! What a beautiful Santa Claus!
P.S. LOVE your new header!!!!!
Carter looks like is just wants to leave right now!
Grandpa G
Okay, think I have this worked out now so here goes. I enjoyed the singing, they need a little practice on the second verse, however it was very good. I'm sure Carter had a wonderful birthday party and everyone looked like they were having a wonderful time. Carter is sure growing up fast. What a wonderful little man!
Post a Comment